I hate having restrictions to what i blog.
There. I said it.
You guys know why i blog so incoherently for sucha long time? Ha ha.
Actually technically speaking i dont blog incoherently. Why? 'Cos all my emotions are expressed in the words. They're just THERE.
For you to seek it out.
If you have what it takes to :)
See, my blog is not chim. It's just a reflection of how i'm really feeling inside. The previous entry was an obvious entry on what i'm really thinking about.
Now - on what kinda situation /who is in involving.. That you don't know.
Well that's for me to know &for you to find out, I GUESS.
-
Anyhows.
CHEM
&
LIT.
Two beautiful words. (IM BEING SARCASTIC LAH!)
But when they come together.
It's hell.
That's what's gonna happen to me tmr.
CHEM & LIT.
I LOVE MY LIFE.
No, seriously.
{Now you dunno if im being sarcastic or not because well ACTUALLY I ALSO DUNNO NEHXXXXXXX}
I seriously seriously seriously think that i seriously seriously seriously have a serious serious serious back neck shoulder problem.
Okay the world serious seems so seriously weirdly spelt now. WAHAAAAAAAAA.
Go to hell la im not complicated. =x
-
I miss dunearn I miss roaming around I miss dissing stupid looking people I miss you guys like hell
On a total irrelevant note - Man, I even miss you.
TOODLES!
Yumin is going full blast ahead.
-
Do you , too?
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Previous Posts
- I really wonder.When's the right time &when's the ...
- Well yumin's gonna do something.. errr, LAME and y...
- I slept at 2plus this morning.I'm already up - wit...
- Friendship turns for the worse when the expectatio...
- A year ago...My entry went like this :someone smac...
- Bad pains.Bad emotions. :(((((-STILL DID NOT GET E...
- NOT ENOUGH SLEEP.Enough said.-Am I too close for Y...
- HOWWWWDY-HOO~Thats what Mr Hankey says when he gre...
- Hi, all. Is today a better day?I know you like ive...
- D, when they said "TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY",...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home